- Will my book be included in the Berg Fashion Library?
- I am an author and my book appears on Berg Fashion Library. How does this affect me?
- How can I get access to my book on the Berg Fashion Library?
- How do I report an error?
- How can I submit a proposal for the Berg Fashion Library?
- What are you looking for in proposals for the Berg Fashion Library?
The majority of our academic supplementary and monograph titles published as part of our fashion list will be uploaded as eBooks onto the Berg Fashion Library between 0-2 years after publication. Some books may be excluded if digital rights for images or other 3rd-party material is not available.
Having your book included as an eBook on the Berg Fashion Library will give you and your work additional promotion to the global academic community. Your book will be accessed by Berg Fashion Library subscribers only. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Berg Fashion Library is updated three times a year with exciting new content. We are always interested in discussing new ideas or topics for lesson plans, bibliographic guides and online additions to the Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion. Until we have a link on Fashion Central, please email email@example.com.
All Encyclopedia articles, lesson plans and bibliographic guides must relate to fashion and dress. As we have subscribers from across the world, topics must be global in appeal and aimed at students. We will not publish more than one Encyclopedia article, lesson plan or bibliographic guide on exactly the same topic, so please do check if your subject has already been covered before you submit.