- Will my book be included in Fairchild Books Store?
- I am an author and my book appears on the site: how does this affect me?
- How will I find out about sales of my book and ancillaries on Fairchild Books Store?
- How can I get access to my book and STUDIO online?
- Now that my book and STUDIO are online, how often can I update them?
- How do I report an error?
We’ve included as many books as possible at the launch of Fairchild Books Store. Some books have been excluded if digital rights for photos or other 3rd-party material is not available.
In late 2014, you may have received a letter from your Fairchild Books editor explaining how Fairchild Books Store works. If you still have questions, please contact your editor for more information.
Sales of your book through Fairchild Books Store will be reported on your royalty statement. If you signed an agreement to provide multiple choice quizzes or other STUDIO content to accompany your book, you may be entitled to royalty payments on sales of the STUDIO access card as well. These payments will also show up on your royalty statement.
Contact your Account Manager.
Although digital publishing allows for easier updating, we have to be careful about too-frequent updates to our books and online materials. Adopters and students who use your book and STUDIO rely on the content they use being available consistently. If you are interested in publishing a new edition of your book, contact your editor.
If you find an error in your book or STUDIO, please report it to your editor.