- How do I find out what is in a book's STUDIO?
- Where can I access a book's STUDIO? How can I access it if I don't have an access card?
- Can I access my material on more than one computer?
- Can I access material when I'm not connected to the internet?
- How long do I have access to STUDIO content?
- Can I share STUDIO access or my eBook with my roommate or friend?
- I dropped my class or no longer need my STUDIO, can I get a refund?
Search from the Bloomsbury Fashion Central homepage using the search box under “Shop Fairchild Books” to find your book’s page. There, you’ll be able to read about what can be found in that book’s STUDIO. If you don’t see the “What’s in the STUDIO” tab, then check for another format that includes the STUDIO. Remember, not all Fairchild Books have STUDIOs.
You may access a book’s STUDIO resources in four places:
1) as part of the eBook resources in ‘My Account’
2) integrated within the eBook’s table of contents
3) in the STUDIO-only contents
4) upon login under ‘My Course Materials’
If you do not see a STUDIO for your text, there might not yet be one available. Check with your instructor to find out.
You must have an access code to access STUDIO. You may purchase a card with an access code for the particular books’ STUDIO at your college bookstore if they have them in stock or you may purchase STUDIO Instant Access through Bloomsbury Fashion Central.
For more information on purchasing access to STUDIO, please contact customer service.
Yes, you can access material on any computer that has an internet access. You just need to log into Bloomsbury Fashion Central to access your account.
Most STUDIO content will require internet access, however certain STUDIOs contain files that can be saved to your computer. If you have downloaded a PDF to your computer or device, you should be able to access without internet connection.
12 months from instant access purchase or access card activation.
Access cards or instant access are limited to one user and cannot be used simultaneously.
You cannot receive a refund on digital materials. Please see the “Renting An Ebook Or Other Digital Content” section in our Terms & Conditions for more information.