- What are the DRM specifications for eBooks and what limits apply?
- How much can I print, copy, and paste?
- How much material can I use for free in my teaching?
- Can I view the original print page layout?
- Can I repurpose some of the downloadable content for my own class presentations?
- I have a comment/query/suggestion about the text I'm using. How can I send it to Bloomsbury?
On purchasing or renting an eBook, all users will receive a DRM-protected PDF. The rental term is synced to the rental period and begins when you purchase. Purchased eBooks have no expiration date, although you will lose access to content on the platform after one year. PDFs can be downloaded to one machine or device.
Users can not print or copy and paste from the PDF, but will be able to do so from the Bloomsbury Fashion Central platform. On the platform, you can copy/paste one page at a time. You can print 35 pages per session. The number of pages you print cannot exceed the number of pages in the book.
As in the past, instructor ancillaries are downloadable and can be used as they always have been. Many of the STUDIO materials are downloadable; only the dynamic items like flashcards and quizzes require that the student be online as they use them.
You can view Fairchild Book eBooks in single and double-page layouts when viewing them from the Bloomsbury Fashion Central platform.
You may submit feedback directly to your Account Manager or by submitting feedback for the particular book in "My Course Materials."