- How do I receive MARC records and updates?
- How do I get usage statistics? What version of COUNTER do you support?
- How do I check my allowed IPs?
- How do I add my institution's logo?
- How do I update my contact details?
- Can you provide any promotional materials for my library?
- I received a STUDIO access card with a print book--can I use it?
- How can I report an error with the site?
MARC records are provided at no additional cost. These are full AACR2-compliant records in MARC21 format, which include:
- Library of Congress subject headings
- Book summaries
- Related ISBNs
- DOI-based persistent URL links
If required, we can also supply OCLC numbers corresponding to each MARC record.
For more information and to download MARC records, visit the Subscriber Services page.
Bloomsbury Fashion Central provides COUNTER 4 compliant usage statistics. These are available to account administrators through our access management system, SAMs.
You can download COUNTER 4 usage statistics via the Subscriber Administration Portal (password required). Please note that there are three COUNTER 4 reports available for Bloomsbury Fashion Central subscription products:
- DB1: tracks the individual products within BFC and records searches, record views, and result-clicks for each applicable database by month
- DB2: records the 'turnaways' from content items at the product (database) level by month
- MR1: details access to multimedia items that are considered content items in their own right by month
The link to the Subscriber Administration Portal can also be accessed from the Subscribers page.
Please contact us if you need a username and password for the administration portal.
You can check your IP ranges in SAMs, our access management system, under “Account Details,” “Credentials,” and “IP Ranges”.
You can add your institution’s logo in SAMs, our access management system, under “Account Details” and “Preferences”.
You can update your contact details in SAMs, our access management system, under “Account Details” and “Contact”.
Promotional materials for libraries are available upon request, please contact your sales representative.
North and South America: OnlineSalesUS@bloomsbury.com
UK and Rest of World: OnlineSalesUK@bloomsbury.com
The STUDIO access card provides access to online content for an individual user. If you have purchased on behalf of an institution outside North America, please contact us at OnlineSalesUK@bloomsbury.com to find out about licensing options. Within North America, institutional licenses are not currently available.
Any issues with site functionality can be reported through the Contact Us page.