- I've redeemed my code, but need help accessing my STUDIO
- Can I access my material on more than one computer?
- Can I access material when I'm not connected to the internet?
- How long do I have access to STUDIO content?
- Can I share STUDIO access or my eBook with my roommate or friend?
- How can I access it if I don’t have an access card?
1. I've redeemed my code, but need help accessing my STUDIO
After your code is successfully redeemed, you will see your purchase appear in the My Course Materials section of your account.
My Course Materials:
Click on the title of the book to be brought to the Table of Contents. On the Table of Contents, the STUDIO resources can be found:
- beneath each chapter heading as bullet points, with the names "FLASHCARDS," "QUIZ," etc.
- or at the top under the "STUDIO Resources" heading
You can access additional STUDIO study tools for each chapter:
Or you can access the "STUDIO resources" section at the top of the Table of Contents:
It's important to note that the STUDIO resources available differ depending on the textbook.
Also please note, eBook content is not included in STUDIO or in the print book + STUDIO bundle. Students wishing to use an eBook instead of a print book should purchase the eBook + STUDIO bundle on Fairchild Books Store.
If you receive an error message while attempting to access STUDIO content via the Table of Contents, you may be clicking on the chapter heading, which is a link to eBook content. Instead, make sure to click on the links bullet-pointed beneath the chapter headings to access your STUDIO study tools.
2. Can I access my material on more than one computer?
Yes, you can access material on any computer that has internet access. You just need to log into Fairchild Books Store to access your account.
3. Can I access material when I'm not connected to the internet?
Most STUDIO content will require internet access, however certain STUDIOs contain files that can be saved to your computer. If you have downloaded a PDF to your computer or device, you should be able to access without an internet connection.
4. How long do I have access to STUDIO content?
12 months from instant access purchase or access code redemption.
5. Can I share STUDIO access or my eBook with my roommate or friend?
STUDIO access codes or instant access are limited to one user and cannot be used simultaneously.
6. How can I access STUDIO if I don’t have an access code?
In order to access STUDIO, you must have either an access code or you must purchase STUDIO instant access. You may purchase a card with an access code for the particular books’ STUDIO at your college bookstore if they have them in stock or you may purchase STUDIO instant access through Fairchild Books Store.
For more information on purchasing access to STUDIO, please contact customer service.