- How do I incorporate STUDIO assignments into my syllabus?
- Are there materials that I can pass along to my students to help them access the textbooks and STUDIOS?
- I see there are quizzes in my STUDIO. Can I export the results to my gradebook?
- Does STUDIO content integrate with my school's LMS?
- What titles will be coming in the future?
Instructor resources included in most Fairchild texts, including the Instructor Guide and PowerPoint, will help you incorporate assignments and more into your syllabus. Links to chapters and STUDIOs can be inserted into the syllabus as well.
Yes. Please contact your Account Manager to receive our ‘First Day of Class’ PowerPoints that will help you and your students with STUDIO.
You can download the results to your folders on Bloomsbury Fashion Central, but at this time, you cannot export the results outside of the site.
Not at this time, although it is planned for next phase development. In the meantime, instructors can insert links to Bloomsbury Fashion Central content into an LMS syllabus.
We will be adding new titles with STUDIOs every season. To get updates about upcoming titles, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook or Twitter. You can also look at our catalog to see our upcoming titles.